Pizza The Way It Should Be
We pride ourselves on quality and tradition. Our pizza hasn't changed since we opened in 1979, and why should it.
Each day we make our pizza dough from scratch. We make your order when you place it. We use 100 percent real Wisconsin Mozzarella cheese, locally purchased vegetables - cut fresh daily and top quality meats. We don't skimp out on the toppings.
In addition to our legendary pizzas, we also serve hoagies, calzones, wraps, sandwiches and burgers made with Certified Angus Beef ®, appetizers, salads and desserts that will make you smile.
Check out our decor from our handcrafted airplanes made by a local artist, our 1959 caddy coming out of the wall to our famous frog doing his endless ride on a bicycle or the picture of Nixon.
We would love to host your next party, we can accommodate large groups or we can deliver it right to you.
We're open 11 am to 10:30 pm Sunday - Thursday and 11 am to Midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
We're located at 115 3rd St S La Crosse, WI 54601.
Daily Food & Drink Specials
* Can not be combined with Happy Hour Specials
- Meat or Marinara Sauce $5 (served with Garlic Bread)
- With Meatballs $6 (served with Garlic Bread)
- $2.25 Glasses of House Wine All Day
- Tacos $1.25 each (Lunch Only)
- Build you own Nachos $5 (Lunch Only)
- $2.00 off a Large Taco Pizza
- $2.50 Margaritas all day
- Burger Special: 1/2 Price Burgers—all 1/3 Lb. Burgers
- Pizza Special: $2.00 off any Large Pizza
Free Bowl of Soup or a House Salad with the purchase of any food item
(Appetizers Not Included).
- $3.99 – Soup/Salad Bar. (one trip) Lunch Only
- Fish Dinner: Served with French Fries or Baked Potato and Coleslaw — $8.50
- $3.00 Bloody Mary's 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- FREE Domestic lite Beer or Soda pitcher or 1/2 price all other beer pitcher with purchase of any large pizza (one per large).
Monday through Friday 4:00PM to 8:00 PM
- $2.00 Off any Appetizer priced $5.00 0r more
- $2.50 Margaritas
- $2.00 pints of Domestic Tap Beer
- $3.00 Specialty and Import Pints